Join us at Bellanger from 5pm on Sunday 6th January for an evening of feasting entirely ‘on the house’.
Following the overwhelming success of our event this year, the Bellanger team are once again looking forward to celebrating Epiphany in the restaurant this January.
With the tradition seeing everyone wear crowns and eat a Galette des Rois, on the first Sunday of the year from 5pm onwards we will be offering a complimentary 3-course Prix Fixe dinner – or the corresponding discount on the à la carte menu – to all guests wearing a crown.
(Please note, crowns from a cracker do not qualify!)
Our complimentary 3-course Prix Fixe menu includes a Salades Râpées to start, Seared Fillet of Sea Bream for main and Baked Vanilla Cheesecake for dessert.
– Please call us on 020 7226 2555 to make a reservation or book online here.
– Bookings are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
– There will be walk-in tables available on the evening, though there may be a wait. Booking is advisable as we cannot guarantee those who turn up without a reservation will be seated.
Terms and Conditions:
– The complimentary meal offered is the 3-course Prix Fixe Menu, valued at £16.75. For those who do not wish to have the Prix Fixe menu, we will be offering a commensurate discount on the à la carte menu (i.e. up to the value of £16.75).
– In any party of guests, only those people actually wearing a crown will be eligible for the complimentary meal. Please note – crowns from a cracker and other similar crowns of the paper variety do not qualify!
– Each diner is entitled to only one complimentary Prix Fixe menu (or commensurate discount on the à la carte menu) on Sunday 6th January 2019 from 5pm.
– There is no cash equivalent for this offer.
– This offer cannot be redeemed on any other date.
– This offer is subject to availability.