Epiphany is a big cause for celebration in France – the tradition is for everyone to wear crowns and eat a Galette des Rois. So, on the first Sunday in January from 5pm onwards, we will be offering a complimentary 3-course table d’hôte dinner – or a commensurate discount on the à la carte menu – to all guests wearing a crown. (Please note – crowns from a cracker do not qualify!)
Our complimentary 3-course table d’hôte meal includes Soupe à la Bière or Chicken Liver Parfait to start, Bavette Steak or Seared Fillet of Sea Bream for main and Tarte au Citron or Petit-Pot au Chocolat for dessert.
THIS IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
– Please call us on 020 7226 2555 to make a reservation. Unfortunately, we cannot accept bookings via email.
– Bookings are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
– There will be walk-in tables available on the evening, though there may be a wait. Booking is advisable as we cannot guarantee those who turn up without a reservation will be seated.
Terms and Conditions:
– The complimentary meal offered is the ‘table d’hôte’, valued at £18.50 (includes 3-courses). For those who do not wish to have the table d’hôte, we will be offering a commensurate discount on the à la carte menu (i.e. up to the value of £18.50).
– In any party of guests, only those people actually wearing a crown will be eligible for the complimentary meal. Please note – crowns from a cracker and other similar crowns of the paper variety do not qualify!
– Each diner is entitled to only one complimentary table d’hôte meal (or commensurate discount on the à la carte menu) on Sunday 7th January 2018 from 5pm.
– There is no cash equivalent for this offer.
– This offer cannot be redeemed on any other date.
– This offer is subject to availability.