See La Traviata at The King’s Head Theatre and enjoy a pre- or post-theatre 2-course table d’hôte with a glass of wine at Bellanger, for just £40 on a weeknight and £50 on Fridays and Saturdays.
This autumn, from 27th September – 27th October, The King’s Head Theatre present a radical reimagining of Verdi’s incendiary tale of sex, class and power, in this new production of La Traviata, from the acclaimed company behind the Olivier Award nominated (‘Best New Opera, 2018’) production of La Bohème.
England, 2018 – Violetta earns a living dancing for the rich and powerful at an exclusive gentleman’s club until a chance meeting with naive and idealistic Elijah changes everything. The powerful collide with the powerless and earth shattering consequences follow for all involved. Combining Verdi’s breathtaking music with a new English version from Becca Marriott and Helena Jackson, this is La Traviata exposed, uncovered and redefined for the twenty first century.
And just a stone’s throw from the theatre, is Bellanger. Ideally located for both pre- and post-theatre dining, we are delighted to celebrate our partnership with The King’s Head by offering our 2-course table d’hôte with a glass of wine, along with a ticket to La Traviata, for just £40 on a weeknight and for £50 on Fridays and Saturdays.
Weekday: Select the ‘La Traviata plus Two Course Meal at Bellanger’ booking option by clicking here
Friday & Saturday: Select the ‘La Traviata plus Two Course Meal at Bellanger’ booking option by clicking here
Shortly after booking, you will be contacted by Bellanger in order to confirm your reservation at the restaurant
Terms & Conditions:
– This offer is for the Bellanger table d’hôte menu (2-courses with a glass of house wine (white or red)), plus a ticket to ‘La Traviata’ at The King’s Head Theatre
– The offer is valid from 27th September – 27th October 2018 (excluding Thursday 18th October)
– Your meal at Bellanger is only valid on the same day as the performance you attend
– La Traviata is performed at 7pm and will finish at approximately 9pm. For pre-theatre dinner reservations, you must be seated at your table by 5.30pm and for post-theatre reservations, by 9.30pm at the latest
– This offer is not exchangeable against other menu items
– This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers
– Alcohol is served to over 18s only
– Subject to availability