See ‘The Mikado’ at The King’s Head Theatre and enjoy a pre- or post-theatre 2-course table d’hôte with a glass of wine at Bellanger, for just £40.
This Spring (until Saturday 21st April), Charles Court Opera’s interpretation of the much-loved comic masterpiece, ‘The Mikado’, will take to the stage of The King’s Head Theatre.
Behind the closed doors at the British Consulate in the town of Tipitu, Japan, the scheming, slippery Lord High Executioner is about to hatch one plot too far, with hilarious consequences for everyone involved, especially when the Mikado himself arrives… With timeless classics such as “A wandering minstrel, I”, “I’ve got a little list” and “Three little maids from school”, performed in a brand-new setting, this is a witty and inventive take on one of Gilbert and Sullivan’s best-loved satires – suitable for both newcomers and operetta lovers alike.
And just a mere hop and a skip from the theatre, is Bellanger. Ideally located for both pre- or post-theatre dining, we are delighted to celebrate this partnership by offering our 2-course table d’hôte with a glass of wine, along with a Premium ticket to ‘The Mikado’, for just £40.
– Select the ‘Mikado plus Two Course Meal at Bellanger’ booking option by clicking here
– Shortly after booking, you will be contacted by Bellanger in order to confirm your reservation at the restaurant.
Terms & Conditions:
– This offer is for the Bellanger table d’hôte menu (2-courses with a glass of house wine (white or red)), plus a Premium ticket to The Mikado at The King’s Head Theatre
– This offer is not exchangeable against other menu items
– This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers
– The offer is valid from 22nd March – 21st April 2018.
– The Mikado is performed at 7pm and will finish at approximately 9.05pm. For pre-theatre dinner reservations, you must be seated at your table by 5.30pm and for post-theatre reservations, by 10pm at the latest.
– Alcohol is served to over 18s only.
– Subject to availability.